Watch your TV on your smartphone or tablet
SlingPlayer software allows your customers to extend their living room TV experience to their smartphone or tablet. With a Slingbox at home, they can enjoy live or recorded TV from SlingPlayer on their compatible device. They can flip through channels with the virtual remote control; pause, fast forward, rewind and even schedule recordings from their digital video recorder (DVR). With SlingPlayer, your customers never need to miss another show or game—whether they’re out to lunch, on the road or on the other side of the world.
SlingPlayer keeps viewers entertained anytime, anywhere—waiting for a flight, in need of a TV fix or when the kids are bored.
Watch Your Favorite Shows
Viewers can tune in to their favorite TV shows—sports, special events or any live programming—or catch up on recorded shows and listen to music channels.
Viewers can easily change TV channels, navigate program guides and schedule recordings on their DVR.
Getting started with SlingPlayer is simple:
- Purchase and download SlingPlayer to a mobile device. Compatible devices include:
- iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Kindle Fire
- Hook up to your internet-connected Slingbox (required).
CompatibilityiPHONE, iPOD TOUCH and iPAD
- All iPhone and iPod touch* devices with iOS 5.0 or above
- All iPad devices with iOS 5.0 or above
- All Android phone devices running Android 2.2 or above
- All Android tablet devices running Android 3.0 or above
- All Kindle Fire devices
- Windows Phone 7.5 / 7.8 / 7.10 / 8.0